Thursday, September 25, 2008
Get your Kicks at Route 66
One of the largest car shows in our area was last weekend. The car show is called "Route 66." Joey was in heaven. The car show lasts all weekend fills several city blocks in downtown San Bernadino. We walk for hours and still don't see all the cars. It is a good thing that the cars don't always stay parked in their spots. The cars can also cruise around the streets of the car shows, showing off. One could be deaf after a pack of muscle cars drive by, all reving their engines. The cars with hydrolics turned the corners on three wheels. And my oh my, all that polished chrome and those snazzy paint jobs made it impossible to pick a favorite. Here are just a few of the beauties that we saw.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I could have seen that! I would have been right there in heaven with Joey. Oh well, see you guys in a couple weeks for Joey's birthday...I mean my wedding! Well, and Joey's birthday! :)
Post a Comment