Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Science Fair



As most of you know, I am an 8th grade science teacher. Being the "mean, awful" teacher I am, I made my honors science class enter the science fair, while I made the fair extra credit for all of my other classes. Our school science fair was during the last week of January and guess whose students won all of the awards for the 8th grade students? That's right, I am very proud of my students for sweeping the school science fair. I think every teacher needs a moment just like that to validate them as a teacher. It seems like you give and you give and you give, but you don't always receive gratitude or see the results of all your work. It is nice to have a great moment like that to know that you are doing something right. So well done my young Wells Warriors!!! Thanks for making your teacher proud.

1 comment:

Cousin Family said...

Celeste- you rock!!!

Uncle Joe Joe- your best friend misses you!!!